I began my career in Real Estate in 1990 selling new homes for Shapell Industries and remained their top producer for a decade, personally selling over 350 homes. In 1997 I obtained my Broker’s license and in 2004 opened my own boutique brokerage, Tim Freund Realtors. I quickly became one of the top Realtors in the Conejo Valley. In 2009 I joined Dilbeck Estates and have been consistently recognized for my production in both transaction and dollar volume.
I am extremely passionate about helping people through the detailed process of buying, selling and investing in real estate. My clients demand and expect nothing less than the highest level of professional representation, ethics and discretion and always, the highest possible price. As a Certified Real Estate Specialist (CRS), a Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), an Accredited Buyer’s Representative Specialist (ABR), and Corporate Mobility Specialist (CMS) I bring extensive knowledge and experience to every transaction. I take great pride in understanding market trends which helps my clients achieve unparalleled results. My aggressive approach to marketing and my fierce negotiating skills enables me to attain my goal of 100% client satisfaction. As a leading member in the real estate community I’ve had the honor of serving two terms on our Association of Realtors Board of Directors.
I received a BA from UC Santa Barbara, where I met my wife Tama on the very first day of school and have now been together over 30 years. Prior to Real Estate I was a professional drummer for the alternative rock band “Legal Reins.” My band was signed by Clive Davis and Arista Records in 1988 and we released one record. Tama and I moved to the Conejo Valley in 1990 and raised our daughter and son (plus two dogs and a cat) in this idyllic community. I love the Conejo Valley for its great schools, family environment, and incredible weather. I couldn’t be happier with our decision to settle here and I share that excitement with everyone I meet.
Dilbeck Real Estate was founded in 1955 and remains a family run company to this day. Their affiliation with Christie’s International Real Estate, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, and Luxury Portfolio gives Dilbeck a unique combination of local presence and global reach.
Our Mission Statement
The goal of Tim Freund Realtors is to provide a level of service that exceeds the expectations of our clients. To assist our Buyers in making sound decisions when purchasing their most valuable asset. For our sellers we are committed to helping them manage the execution of the “3 P’s” – Preparation, Presentation and Price. Preparing that asset for sale by arranging the necessary crews to facilitate the best Presentation possible, which in turn helps us negotiate the highest possible Price.
My philosophy on Real Estate is simple: When selling, aggressive marketing works! When buying, buy the right home the first time. Buying or selling a home is the largest financial decision most of us ever make. By listening to your needs, and understanding current market trends, property location and value, I’ll help you reach your goals.
- Full time licensed Real Estate Agent and Broker in California since 1990.
- #1 Dilbeck Agent 2017
- Over $160,000,000 sold since 2015
- Over 700 Homes Sold
- ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative
- CRS – Certified Residential Sprecialist
- SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist
- CMS – Certified Mobility Specialist
- Top Producing Salesperson for S & S Construction/Shapell Industries.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of real estate market and economic trends.
- Member Board of Directors Conejo Valley Association of Realtors, 2009-10, 2012-13
- Member NAR, CAR, CSMAR, CRS, REBAC.
- Experienced Relocation Specialist
- Nationally recognized Real Estate Blogger
- 2014 Sales Partner of the Year, President’s Council Award Winner
- Premier Service National Platinum Award Winner
- Recording Artist, Arista Records (1988-89).
- B.A. Political Science U.C. Santa Barbara
- Cub Master Cub Scout Pack 3712 2002-04
- Cub Master of the Year 2004 Simoroaks district
- Local school Sponsor and Booster NPHS, WVHS and TOHS Girls’ Volleyball, NPHS Annual Jazz Festival.
- Conejo Valley Resident since 1990.
Interests and Hobbies
- Drummer, Singer, Songwriter
- Mountain Biker
- Lover of Theater and Movies
- Married 32 years with 2 kids and 1 old dog
[gravityform id=”3″ title=”false” description=”false”]